Frequently asked questions
1. What vehicles are you able to recover?
We are able to offer recovery for any type of vehicle, whether this be a car, van, coach, lorry, or any agricultural vehicle.
2. What to do in the event your vehicle has been recovered by us on behalf of the police.
Ring us to discuss your individual vehicle and our staff can give you further information over the phone before you come to collect your vehicle/property.
3. Are you able to offer off road recovery?
Yes, we have vehicles equiped to deal with both road and off road recoveries.
4. Are you able to offer a nationwide service for recovery?
Yes, our vehicles travel all over the UK. If you are broken down a long distance from us, we have other recovery companies who are also members of A.V.R.O (Association of Vehicle Recovery Operators) whom we can call on to help us help you.
5. Do you have set fees in palce for jobs?
As not all jobs are the same, there is no set fee for recovery, however we are more than happy to quote you for your individual requirements.
6. Are you able to offer a collection and delivery service if my vehicle needs work carried out at your garage?
Yes we are more than happy to assist you with this, we can even drop one of our courtesy cars off for you if that would help you.
If you would like to ask us a question, please do not hesitate to look at our contact us page to either ring us or send us an e-mail.